Below are links to assist vendors in doing business with the District.
- Vendor Set-Up
This process is to be completed in order for vendors to be established in District’s finance system.
- Contractor Application Form
This process to be completed in order for vendors to be included on District’s Qualified Contractor list for informal bidding of public works projects.
Vendor Set-Up Process
The following steps are to be completed in order to establish a vendor in District’s finance system.
- Please complete the secure Vendor Information Form. The form should be automatically directed to the District once the “submit” button has been clicked. (If any issues are experienced when submitting the form, the form can be printed, scanned and emailed to District at email@example.com.
- Complete Form W-9 and submit to the District by one of the following methods:
- Scan and email completed Form W-9 to District at firstname.lastname@example.org (preferred method)
- Fax to (916) 630-4504
- Mail to Sierra Joint Community College District, Purchasing Services, 5000 Rocklin Road, Rocklin, CA 95677