Below are links to assist vendors in doing business with the District.
- Vendor Set-Up
This process is to be completed in order for vendors to be established in District’s finance system.
- Contractor Application Form
This process to be completed in order for vendors to be included on District’s Qualified Contractor list for informal bidding of public works projects.
Vendor Set-Up Process
The following steps are to be completed in order to establish a vendor in District’s finance system.
- Please complete the secure Vendor Information Form. The form can be filled out, printed, scanned and then emailed to District at firstname.lastname@example.org. (The Submit button is currently dysfunctional.)
- Complete Form W-9 and submit to the District by one of the following methods:
- Scan and email completed Form W-9 to District at email@example.com (preferred method)
- Fax to (916) 630-4504
- Mail to Sierra Joint Community College District, Purchasing Services, 5000 Rocklin Road, Rocklin, CA 95677