A major donor recognition plaque is mounted in the Museum foyer. Come see the names of many of the people who have made possible the exhibits in the museum.
Generous donors include:
- Stanley Davis of Vacaville for the fossil storage cabinets,
- Paul Snider of Suburban Ford and the Roseville Auto Mall for the museum expansion fund,
- Kelvin Moss of the Humboldt Bancorp for the giant shark exhibit,
- Charles Dailey for the armadillo skulls, Binturong and shark exhibits, and
- Rebecca Gregg of the Sierra College Photography Department for support for the Native American artifacts case.
Other donors include:
- Kenneth Behring
- Peter Bollinger
- April and Steve Foster
- Dave and Margi Fulton
- Granite Bay Safari Club
- John and Vivian Kiss
- Vivian Ledeboer
- Robert Weber
- Dick Marasso
- Ruhkula Granite and Marble
- Rod Shelton
- Robert Sowell
- Kevin Woody
There is room for your name, so please help.
Contributions can be made through the Sierra College Foundation. The Sierra College Foundation qualifies as a non-profit, charitable organization under IRS Sec. 501 (c) (3) public charity status for federal income, estate and gift tax purposes.
- Sierra College Natural History Museum
5000 Rocklin Road
Rocklin, CA 95677