California Legacy Project: A video with Rick Heide, Joe Medeiros and Gary Noy discussing Illuminated Landscape: A Sierra Nevada Anthology. Included is their recommendations and an annotated bibliography of 12 Sierra Nevada books to read as well as the value of Sierra Nevada literature.
- Review of The Illuminated Landscape by Chris Bowman on “Bowman on Books” – Capitol Public Radio (KXJZ 90.9 FM), Sacramento, April 9, 2012
- Rick Heide interview with KNCO Radio’s Rita Stevens on March 17, 2011, about The Illuminated Landscape (.mp3)
- Review from San Francisco Chronicle, August 21, 2010
- Audio of “Insight with Jeffrey Callison”, May 17, 2010. (.mp3)
- Photo gallery of book launch at John Muir house, May 22, 2010.
- Audio of authors interview on KPFA 94.1 FM, “Cover to Cover with Denny Smithson,” August 30, 2010
- Article in Affinity, the magazine for California Community Colleges
- Audio – Highlights from the Official Book Launch of The Illuminated Landscape at the John Muir National Historic Site in Martinez, California, on May 22, 2010 (22MB – mp3 - 23 minutes)
Before the event at the Sierra Club’s LeConte Memorial Lodge in Yosemite Valley on July 24, 2010.
Event at Spellbinder Books in Bishop on July 23, 2010 - (l. to r.) Gary Noy; Lynn Almeida, bookstore owner; Robert Hanna; Joe Medeiros.
Gary Noy, Malcolm Margolin, Rob Hanna, Rick Heide, Joe Medeiros at the official book launch held May 22, 2010 at John Muir National Historic Site in Martinez, CA.