The Roseville Gateway Center is an excellent alternative to the Rocklin Campus for many students in west Placer County and northeast Sacramento. Conveniently located near I-80 and Douglas Blvd., the center offers the same high-quality instruction and student services as Rocklin in a smaller, more personal, setting.
Vision and Programs
The mission of the Roseville Gateway Center of Sierra College is to deliver flexible, career focused programs and services using an entrepreneurial approach in a professional setting.
Administration of Justice and Fire Technology are housed exclusively at Roseville Gateway. Special “Gateway to Business” day and evening programs are also offered here along with a large number of deaf studies courses. General education classes, many of which are scheduled in a short-term format, are offered both day and evening. (Nursing has moved to the Rocklin Campus.)
Complementing the Sierra business programs CSU Sacramento offers, several required upper division business courses are available during the day at the Roseville Gateway Center. Also housed at the campus are the OSHER Lifelong Learning Institute (OLLI), and Community Education.
In the interest of public health Sierra Joint Community College District is a smoke-free and tobacco-free District. The smoking of any substance and the use of any form of tobacco is prohibited at all times.
Support services for students include:
- Free parking.
- Admissions and Records office with full service including registration, fee payment, financial aid applications, transcripts, petitions, etc.
- Computer lab with internet access.
- Security guards on duty days and evenings.
- Study Center/Learning Resource Center with computer access to research databases and other library services.
- WiFi at points throughout the building.