- Featuring world-class wrestlers, national champions, and college All–American clinicians.
- Designed to promote current and advanced techniques available including folk style, Greco, and freestyle wrestling.
- Daily activities include technique, drilling, hard wrestling, speakers, duals, and goal setting.
- An excellent opportunity to prepare for national competition.
No date for 2014 yet
- Ages 8 to 19
- Communter campers are to bring their lunch
No date for 2014 yet
- Ages 10-19
- Thursday-Friday, 9am-7:30pm
- Saturday, 9-12pm
- Includes 3 meals per day (Sat. breakfast only)
- Double occupancy room. Linens not provided; bring sleeping bag and pillow. 24-hour supervision.
- Residential students must pre-register and make arrangements with the Coach
- Residence Hall space is limited. Register soon!!
Camp Director: Ken Wharry
Head Wrestling Coach at Sierra College, is a 3 time All American, NAIA National Champion, Masters National Champion and placed in the Masters World Championships. Coach Wharry is the 2007 Community College Coach of the Year.
World Class Clinicians/Staff
An exciting blend of quality athletes from the world-level to the university- and national-level, plus coaches from well-respected high schools.
- Don Martinez, Head Coach, Natomas High School, Head Coach SAWA All-Stars, Assistant Coach, Sierra College.
- Shon Lewis, Olympic Coach & Hall of Fame Member.
- Dremiel Byers, 2X Olympian, World Champion.
- Spencer Mango, 2X Olympian World Team Member.
- Justin Lester, Olympian World Team Member.
- Oscar Wood, Olympian.
- Erik Nye, 5th World Championship, 2X JC State Champ.
- Additional clinicians include: Nate Engle, John Anderson, Jack Jensen and Joe Betterman.
- Sierra College Wrestling Team will also assist.
*Clinicians are subject to change.
- Sierra College is located at 5000 Rocklin Road, just east of I-80 between Roseville and Loomis.
- A campus map will be mailed with your confirmation
- Students are to be dropped off at the Sierra College Football Field.
- Daily parking permits are $3.
- Students are to bring their lunch, water and snacks.
Register Through Community Education
with VISA or MasterCard
- Web: Go to www.sccommed.org, click on browse classes, then click on Sports Camps
- Fax: Complete the registration form and fax to (916) 781-6257
- Phone: Have information ready and call Community Education at (916) 781-6280 or (800) 242-4004, ext 6280
- Mail: Fill out the registration form, make check payable to Sierra College, and mail to Community Education, Roseville Gateway, 333 Sunrise Ave, Ste 300, Roseville CA 95661
- Walk in: The Community Education office is located at Roseville Gateway, 333 Sunrise Ave, Ste 300, Roseville CA 95661.
- Hours: Mon-Thurs, 8:30am-4:30pm
Refund Policy: If requested 7 days prior to the start of camp, a refund will be granted less a non-refundable $15 processing fee.
For further information, call Sierra College Community Education Phone: (916) 781-6280 Fax: (916) 781-6257 Website: www.sccommed.org