- Featuring world-class wrestlers, national champions, and college All–American clinicians.
- Designed to promote current and advanced techniques available including folk style, Greco, and freestyle wrestling.
- Daily activities include technique, drilling, hard wrestling, speakers, duals, and goal setting.
- An excellent opportunity to prepare for national competition.
- Ages 8 to 19
- Friday-Saturday, 9am to 3pm
- Sunday, 9am-12pm
- Commuter campers are to bring their lunch
- Ages 10-19
- Friday-Saturday, 9am-7:30pm
- Sunday, 9-12pm
- Includes 3 meals per day (Sun. breakfast only)
- Double occupancy room. Linens not provided; bring sleeping bag and pillow. 24-hour supervision.
- Residential students must pre-register and make arrangements with the Coach
- Residence Hall space is limited. Register soon!!
Camp Director: Ken Wharry
Head Wrestling Coach at Sierra College, is a three time All American, NAIA National Champion, Masters National Champion, and Masters World placer. The Wolverines were the California State Dual Champions for 2008. Ken has been coaching wrestling for 20 years at every level from Junior High to International travel teams.
World Class Clinicians/Staff
An exciting blend of quality athletes from the world-level to the university- and national-level, plus coaches from well-respected high schools.
- Don Martinez, Head Coach, Natomas High School, Head Coach SAWA All-Stars, Assistant Coach, Sierra College.
- Shon Lewis, Olympic Coach & Hall of Fame Member.
- Dremiel Byers, 2X Olympian, World Champion.
- Spencer Mango, 2X Olympian World Team Member.
- Justin Lester, Olympian World Team Member.
- Oscar Wood, Olympian.
- Erik Nye, 5th World Championship, 2X JC State Champ.
- Additional clinicians include: Nate Engle, John Anderson, Jack Jensen and Joe Betterman.
- Sierra College Wrestling Team will also assist.
*Clinicians are subject to change.
- Sierra College is located at 5000 Rocklin Road, just east of I-80 between Roseville and Loomis.
- A campus map will be mailed with your confirmation
- Students are to be dropped off at the Sierra College Football Field.
- Daily parking permits are $3.
- Students are to bring their lunch, water and snacks.
Register Through Community Education
with VISA or MasterCard
- Web: Go to www.sccommed.org, click on browse classes, then click on Sports Camps
- Fax: Complete the registration form and fax to (916) 781-6257
- Phone: Have information ready and call Community Education at (916) 781-6280 or (800) 242-4004, ext 6280
- Mail: Fill out the registration form, make check payable to Sierra College, and mail to Community Education, Roseville Gateway, 333 Sunrise Ave, Ste 300, Roseville CA 95661
- Walk in: The Community Education office is located at Roseville Gateway, 333 Sunrise Ave, Ste 300, Roseville CA 95661.
- Hours: Mon-Thurs, 8:30am-4:30pm
Refund Policy: If requested 7 days prior to the start of camp, a refund will be granted less a non-refundable $15 processing fee.
For further information, call Sierra College Community Education Phone: (916) 781-6280 Fax: (916) 781-6257 Website: www.sccommed.org