Prior to reserving your spot for this event, you are required to complete the following 3 steps:
- Apply. Fill out a Sierra College online application.
- Orientation. Log into your mySierra to complete the Online Orientation.
- Placement. Go to www.sierracollege.edu/placement to determine your English and Math Placement level. (You may be required to take the assessment test.)
Then attend New Student Jump Start!
Finish your final registration steps for Summer and Fall in one stop! Choose a date and time:
- Friday, May 2, 3-6:30pm
- Saturday, May 3, 9-11am
- Saturday, May 3, 11:30am-1:30pm
- How to pay for college
- How to choose a major/career
- Group counseling session
- For parents only - parent orientation
Students must RSVP with the Counseling Department in order to attend: (916) 660-7400.