Testing Services for Make-Up Exams
The Testing Center provides free testing services for Sierra College students taking make-up exams. We serve all students and accommodations for students with disabilities.
All Sierra College students who use the Testing Center must have a Student ID Card in order to take an exam, test, or quiz. The cards are scanned so that the student attendance and testing information is recorded in the Center’s databank. Students can get an ID card at the Winstead Center, Window 5. You will need your ID card to check out library materials, to use the computer lab or tutor center.
For both Rocklin and Nevada County Campuses, please follow the following:
- To take an exam, you must have your Sierra College Student ID Card.
- We will not proctor a loose exam. If you bring an exam to the Testing Center, the exam and proctoring instructions must be in a sealed envelope.
- We cannot proctor an exam without proctoring instructions.
- Turn OFF your cell phone. You should not use your cell phone as a calculator or clock.
- Testers cannot visit with friends, neighbors, or family while taking an exam.
- Testers should give themselves enough time to finish their exams in one sitting. Students cannot start an exam, partially complete it, and then return another time to finish the exam unless the professor gives permission to do so.
- The Testing Center is like a classroom. You should finish your exam before leaving unless permission for a brief break (drink of water, restroom) is okayed by the proctor.
- No Cheating.
- All tests must include the Sierra College Testing Center Proctor Form
- Fall 2016 only: Sierra College Testing Center Proctor Form Distance Learning (Math only)
Nevada County Campus
- NCC Testing Center cannot proctor an exam without proctoring instructions.
- Please use the NCC LRC Testing Instructions form.
Notice: the Sierra College Testing Center will only proctor Sierra College exams. Exams from other colleges, universities or institutions will no longer be proctored. The NCC Testing Center does not provide proctoring services for non-Sierra College students.