Join Our Team!
All students enrolled at Sierra College are members of the Associated Students of Sierra College (ASSC). The governing body of the Associated Students of Sierra College is the Student Senate.
You will find being a member of the Student Senate is both rewarding and demanding at the same time. The skills you develop working with the faculty, staff and administration on campus, you will use long after you leave Sierra College. If you have any questions concerning Student Senate, call (916) 660-7380.
Student Senate applications for the 2016-17 Academic Year will be available Monday, August 22 in the Campus Life Office.
A complete fall 2016 Activities Schedule for the Rocklin Campus will be available the beginning of fall semester in the Campus Life Office.
The ASSC Activity Sticker allows you to take advantage of the following discounts, for only $10!
- Access to Sierra College wireless internet
- 10% off all Sierra College clothing and gift items at the bookstore
- Free admission to all home athletic games (except playoff and tournament games)
- Almost Free Lunch at all campus lunches sponsored by the Student Senate (check the Events Calendar)
- Almost Free Breakfasts and two Almost Free Lunches each semester at the Sierra College Cafe (check the Events Calendar)
Get your Activity Sticker now at your mySierra account!
Through the sale of activity stickers the Student Senate is able to sponsor a number of campus wide programs and support a variety of district wide services which include but are not limited to:
- Intercollegiate Athletics
- Campus Clubs
- Ridley Art Gallery
- Student scholarships
- Music, drama and multi-cultural events
- Faculty presentations
- College wide celebrations, Earth Week, People and Culture Days, Love Your Body Week
- The Sierra College Library
- The Sierra College Foundation.