Campus wireless service is available to students after they purchase an Associated Students of Sierra College (ASSC) activity sticker ($10 per semester)
Buy your ASSC Activity Sticker
- Log in to mySierra.
- Click on Pay Fees link under Registration and Student Records.
- Select desired term from drop down menu, then click Submit
- Click Credentials button on the right of the screen to order and pay for your sticker.
Upon completion of steps above your ASSC Activity Sticker will be mailed to you. Be sure to have your current mailing address.
Activate your Wireless Account
Immediately upon purchasing the activity sticker students must activate their wireless account:
Rocklin Campus: Students should contact the Campus Life Office, room J-7 of the Campus Center.
If you encounter access problems, please consult the Student Wireless FAQs to verify if your system supports Sierra's wireless service.
Dorm students: Go through the Housing Office to activate your account.
NCC, Roseville Gateway and Tahoe-Truckee Campuses
- Students should contact the Campus Life Office at the Rocklin Campus via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- We need your student ID number to confirm you are enrolled at one of our satellite facilities.
- It will take about 24 hours to activate your account. Due to student demand, it may take longer to activate your account. But we have not been experiencing issues getting students activated in a timely fashion.
- There is no charge for wireless service at Tahoe-Truckee.
We strongly encourage students to support ASSC by purchasing your student activities sticker!
More information can be found in this flyer. Student Wireless FAQs