Logo for Print

Title IX Resources

  • Share
    • Email
Get help - I’m in immediate danger Law Enforcement 911
File a Police Report Rocklin PD
Grass Valley PD
Truckee PD

Get a Restraining Order Placer County https://www.placer.ca.gov/2449/Civil-Unit
Sacramento County https://www.saccourt.ca.gov/restraining-orders/restraining-orders.aspx
Talk with a professional counselor, Title IX Campus Advocate, licensed therapist or family nurse practitioner on campus. Services are confidential as allowed by law Sierra College Counseling Center Rocklin: 916-660-7490
NCC: 530-274-5303
Tahoe-Truckee: 530-550-2225
Sierra College Health Center Rocklin: 916-660-7490
NCC: 530-264-5317
Dean of Student Services 916-660-7396 or
Obtain support, information, referral and advocacy services following sexual assault or domestic violence—off-campus. Services are confidential as allowed by law. Sacramento – WEAVE 916-448-2321
Grass Valley Community Beyond Violence 530-272-2046
Auburn – Stand up Placer 800-575-5352 Crisis line
Tahoe Safe Alliance 530-582-9117, Truckee
530-547-7804, Kings Beach
Get a medical exam and treatment following a sexual assault or domestic violence Sutter Roseville 916-781-1000
Auburn Faith 530-888-4500
Kaiser Roseville 800-409-9206
File a complaint of sexual harassment, discrimination or sexual violence involving a Sierra College student or employee Human Resources
Title IX Coordinator:
LaToya Jackson
Call a confidential 800 Hotline for information and support Domestic Violence Hotline 800-799-SAFE (7233)
Get more information about local resources Sierra College Student Health Services 916-660-7490
Sierra College Title IX Campus Advocates Rocklin, NCC, and Tahoe-Truckee: 916-660-8400 916-660-7400