Honoring local women who have excelled in business and given back to South Placer
Lunch with and listen to Sunset Magazine's distinguished Garden Editor and Editor of the Western Garden Book as we honor her along with SPCA CEO, Leilani Fratis and Roseville Mayor, Carol Garcia, for their contributions to the community. AAUW Roseville-South Placer is a 501(c)3 organization which funds programs benefitting women and girls in the South Placer community: learn more at: rosevillesouthplacer-ca.aauw.net/. This luncheon is open to the public. The cost is $50 per person. To reserve a seat, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Seven great prizes will be raffled off at this event: Raffle tickets are $10 ea or three for $25.
- 10-day cruise for 2 to either Mexico or Alaska donated by Zoe's Cruises and Tours
- 7-day RCI timeshare vacation donated by Wes and Jacke Lamb
- Indian Vessel artistic woodturning donated by the family of late Lauren Lane
- 1-night in Chancellor Hotel, San Francisco plus 2 tickets to Giants game donated by owners of Chancellor
- 2-nights in Napa at Villa Murialdo donated by Keith and Sandy Stansberry
- 2-nights in Lake Tahoe donated by Donna Judah of Coldwell Banker Sun Ridge Real Estate
- 1 case of Cabernet Wine donated by Sanchia Spandow, President of AAUW Roseville-South Placer Branch
For information on either lunch or raffle tickets, please contact: email@example.com
The AAUW supports 3 scholarships for women, Start Smart classes and Elect Her workshops at Sierra College.