Testing Services for Make-Up Exams
We monitor make-up tests if you have missed an in-class exam, test, or quiz. We serve all Sierra College students and provide accommodations for students with disabilities.
What You Need to Take a Make-Up Exam
To take a make-up exam at the Testing Center, you must:
- Have your instructor make arrangements with the Testing Center and fill out the Testing Center Proctor Form. Only your instructor can order a make-up exam from the Testing Center. The Nevada County Campus (NCC) also requires the NCC LRC Testing Instructions Form.
- Bring a valid photo ID.
- If you need accommodations, please bring your Accommodations Certification from DSPS to the Testing Center. Accommodations includes: extended time, student scribes, and assistive technology.
- If you need a private room, we recommend making an appointment at least three days before your test.
What to Expect During Your Make-Up Test
- Present a valid photo ID.
- Go to an assigned testing station or a private room.
- Turn off your electronic devices and store all backpacks, purses, and cell phones inside of pull-string bags.
- Faculty and staff will observe the testing lab from surveillance cameras and the window viewing area.
- Do not cheat. We will report academic dishonesty to your instructor.
Faculty Resources and Procedures
For make-up exams on the Rocklin campus, keep in mind:
Nevada County Campus
The NCC Testing Center must receive the teacher’s instructions to proctor an exam. Please use the NCC LRC Testing Instructions Form.
Notice: The Sierra College Testing Center will only proctor Sierra College exams. We no longer proctor exams from other colleges, universities, or institutions. Students must attend Sierra College to be eligible for our services.