Pathways to STEM
Equity in the Fields of Science, Technology, Engineering and Math (STEM)
As part of our equity initiatives, Sierra College is consistently evaluating pathways for our students to explore the fields of STEM.
Currently, the college is exploring student-led clubs focused on support and outreach in these fields. Specifically, Sierra College’s Information Technology (IT) program is starting a Women in Technology Club. The purpose of the club is to provide support to women in Sierra College’s IT program and encourage more women to enroll in IT courses and explore careers in IT. To learn more, view our Women in Tech Club announcement and email Malena Prinzing at firstname.lastname@example.org to express your interest. As additional clubs are created, visit our Campus Clubs page.
- Education and Career Training Opportunities in STEM
- 7 Organizations Working to Promote Women in STEM
- Scholarships for Women in Stem Fields (includes scholarship search by STEM specialty)
- If she can see it…THEN she can be it
- Title IX Access to Courses and Programs in Science, Technology, Engineering and Math (STEM)
Learn more about our STEM academic programs.