Support Sierra College Alumni Association
The SCAA is an excellent way to stay connected to Sierra College while offering opportunities for career development, networking, social events, mentoring, community involvement and, of course, philanthropy. We invite our alumni to get involved to support the future of our college.
Seven Reasons to Join the SCAA
- For fun. Attend music and drama events or come root for your favorite Wolverine Athletic Team.
- Add to your résumé. Build up your credentials by getting involved with Sierra College Foundation program planning and fundraising.
- Professional Development. Stay on top of your field and become knowledgeable about others through our alumni programs.
- Family and Friends. Alumni events bring together past and present generations of Sierra College students, faculty, staff and coaches.
- Personal Growth. Gain a wealth of opportunities to enhance your leadership, organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Networking. More jobs and business opportunities are obtained through personal contacts than through any other means. Meet career contacts by meeting past and present Sierra College graduates.
- Help Future Alumni. Your Sierra College education helped make it possible for you to do what you’re doing today. It feels good to give something back by helping current and future students achieve success.