A Cultural, Educational Hub for the Region
Ridley Gallery complements and expands the educational environment of Sierra College and the community by featuring an exceptional range of arts programming.
The gallery exhibits high caliber work of leading regional, national, and international artists, as well as faculty artists, alumni, and students in seven shows throughout the academic year. Recurring annual exhibitions include the Hallberg Award Exhibition, the Holiday Show and Sale, and the Annual Juried Student Exhibition.
Located on the Rocklin campus of Sierra College, this 1000-square-foot gallery was dedicated in the spring of 1998. The gallery is named in memory of Robert Ridley, an art professor who long believed a college gallery would enrich the cultural experience and understanding of students through exposure to local and nationally recognized artists.
An advisory board and part-time director administer the Ridley Gallery and coordinate planning and exhibits. Student workers and Sierra College Patrons volunteers provide staffing during gallery hours.
There are no exhibits at this time.
View our image gallery of exhibits featured at the Ridley Gallery.
- 24th Annual Juried Student Exhibition, Spring 2022
- Presence of the Absent Exhibition, Spring 2022
- Shadows of Hope Exhibition, Spring 2022
- Hallberg Merit Award Exhibition, Fall 2021
- Online Artist Lecture with Chris Fraser – March 25, 2021
- Online Artist Lecture with Aida Lizalde – March 25, 2021
- 23rd Annual Juried Student Exhibition, Spring 2021
- Prologue Exhibition, Spring 2021
- Cultivate, Fall 2020
- Change of Plans, Fall 2020
- stayHome Exhibition, Spring 2020
- Hallberg Merit Award, Fall 2019
- Contingent Upon, March 11 – April 12, 2019
- Student Show, Spring 2019
- Student Show, Spring 2018
- Holiday Show and Sale, 2017
- Generic Memory, Spring 2017
- River Works by Larry Alberts, Fall 2015
- Annual Student Art Show, 2015
- Bogard Exhibit, Spring 2015
- Oblinger Exhibit, Spring 2015
- Coyote III Exhibit, Fall 2015