Considering Sierra College?
Our Outreach Team is Here to Help
If you’re thinking about attending Sierra College, you’ve come to the right place. We help students navigate the process from application to registration. We also answer questions about Sierra College and connect you with support services to help you be successful.
What We Offer:
- Information Sessions
- Campus Tours
- Sierra Promise Assistance
- Preview Day
Three Steps to Get Started
1. Explore Interest Areas
We offer 120+ programs and degrees across our campuses. Start exploring your options in our nine interest areas:
2. Take a Tour
With four campuses, you can easily drop by any one to take a look around or schedule a tour.
- Rocklin Campus: Call (916) 660-7582 or email email@example.com to schedule a group tour and plan your visit.
- Nevada County Campus (NCC): Call Counseling at (530) 274-5303 and press “5” to schedule a tour.
- Tahoe-Truckee Campus: Call (530) 550-2225 to schedule a tour.
- Roseville Center Campus: Call (916) 781-6204 to learn more about the Roseville Center or schedule a tour.
3. Apply and Register
California Community Colleges use a shared application called CCCApply. Learn more about how to apply.
After you apply, you should check out your options for financial aid. You may qualify for Two Years Free!
Each month, we send a “What’s New at Sierra College” e-newsletter, which provides updates about application and registration deadlines, financial aid, and information about our programs and services.
Ready to Become a Wolverine?
Watch this short video to learn about all our different program offerings. Whether you want to earn a certificate or degree or simply take a class that inspires your creativity, we offer a variety of different credit and noncredit options.