Access Forms and Review Important Information

How to find out what forms you need:

  • Go to your mySierra account
  • Click on the Financial Aid tab to find out if you must complete any of the forms listed below
  • If you do, click on the name of the form you need and print it.
  • Submit the completed form(s) in person, by email using your Sierra College email address, or by mail to the Financial Aid Office at the Rocklin or Nevada County Campus.

Tax Information

The 1098-T tuition statements are posted annually in mySierra for tax purposes. If you requested to receive a print copy of your 1098-T, it will be sent your mailing address on file. If you have any questions, contact the Cashier’s Office.

Additional Resources

Get In Touch

Financial Aid Services — Nevada County

Nevada County

Building N1, Room 112

M-R: 8:30am-5pm; F: 8:30am-noon