Sierra College Theatre Arts Department Presents Agatha Christie’s Murder on the Orient Express Adapted by Ken Ludwig
Sierra College Theatre Arts Department Announces its Spring Production of Murder on the Orient Express Directed by Scott Adams
STORY: Just after midnight, a snowdrift stops the Orient Express in its tracks. The luxurious train is surprisingly full for the time of the year, but by the morning it is one passenger fewer. An American tycoon lies dead in his compartment, stabbed multiple times, his door locked from the inside. Isolated and with a killer in their midst, detective Hercule Poirot must identify the murderer – in case he or she decides to strike again.
Performances Dates and Times:
- Friday, March 25 at 7:30 pm
- Saturday, March 26 at 7:30 pm
- Thursday, March 31 at 7:00pm
- Friday, April 1 at 7:30pm
- Saturday, April 2 at 2:00pm (no evening performance this date)
- Sunday, April 3 at 2:00pm
- Thursday, April 7 at 7:00pm (director’s discussion at 5:00pm, Q&A with cast and crew after the show)
- Friday, April 8 at 7:30 pm
- Saturday, April 9 at 2:00 pm (closing matinee)
The Dietrich Theatre at Sierra College, 5100 Sierra College Blvd., Rocklin, CA 95677. View campus map.
Tickets: $15 general; $10 faculty/staff; $5 students.
- Purchase online from On the Stage
- Call (916) 660-8036 for more information, or
- Purchase at the door one hour before curtain time in the Lobby of the Dietrich Theatre.
- No cash purchases – credit or debit cards only.