What is Sierra Connect?
Sierra Connect (formerly known as Starfish) is a comprehensive online technology that links students to their campus community through intentional communication and a coordinated network designed to give students support, clearer pathways, and guidance from application to completion.
Benefits of Sierra Connect
- Provides students timely feedback from their instructors or staff
- Promotes academic support service information to students through referrals
- Updates students and their success network of instructors and staff in one central place
- How to Check Progress of a Flag in Sierra Connect
- How to Access Sierra Connect
- How to Set Up Your Student Office Hours in Sierra Connect
- How to Set Up Your Student Office Hours in Sierra Connect (video; log in required)
- How to Respond to Survey in Sierra Connect
- How to Update Your Sierra Connect Profile (video; log in required)
- “I Use Sierra Connect” Syllabus Blurb
- What the Student Sees in Sierra Connect (video; log in required)
To contact the Sierra Connect Team, email email@example.com