Veterans Success Center

Veterans Success Center

Assisting Our Veteran Community Integrate Into Educational Life

The Veterans Success Center assists Veterans and military-connected students by processing educational benefits, providing counseling and benefit overviews and connecting students to community resources. Additionally, students have access to computers and printing, dedicated study areas and peer support.

Veterans face unique challenges when they attend college, from navigating the VA, finding academic and personal counseling, finding peers that understand military life and receiving help for disabilities. Let us help you connect with all of the resources available to you in the community.

Sierra College Veteran Resources

Staff is helping a student at Veterans Center

Support Services for Veterans and Their Families

Injured Marine Semper Fi Fund
Provide immediate financial support for injured and critically ill members of U.S. Armed Forces and their families.

Cal Vet Fee Waiver 
The Cal-Vet department offers a College Fee Waiver Program for eligible dependents. Apply now or contact the Placer County Veteran Service Office at (916) 780-3290 to learn more.

National Veterans Foundation (NVF)
Assist with crisis management, information and referral needs of all U.S. Veterans and their families. Toll free hotline 1-888-777-4443.

The Soldiers Project
Free, confidential counseling for soldiers and their families.

Sacramento Veterans Resource Center and Veterans Business Outreach Center (VBOC)
Provides transitional housing to OIF/OEF veterans. Advances growth and commercial competitiveness of veteran-owned small business enterprises.

Job Search Guide
"By a Veteran, For Veterans" Job Search Guide


Rocklin Campus LR - 424

  • Fall and Spring Hours
    M-Th: 8:00am - 5:30pm
    F: 8:00am - 4:00pm

    Veterans Resource Line: (916) 660-7477

Nevada County Campus N1 208

  • Phone: (530) 274-5303
  • Fall and Spring Hours
    M-Th: 8:30am - 5:30pm
    F: 8:30am - 12:00pm